H&M is bringing Kilts mainstream for their Spring 2010 Collection. COOL.
Men In Kilts Hearts Wufoo!
At Men In Kilts we have used Wufoo for a long time. Its an amazing service and honestly we’ve learned more about forms than anyone would really want to know from these guys (it can get pretty crazy…but like we said, more than you would want to know).
So when you get a hand written card from them (even though they have millions of users) you have to give a big high five to a company that understands how to NUTURE its customers.
WOOT to WUFOO!
GLASGOW KILTED FASHION SHOW! For the ladies only…
We loved Jim Collins last book Good to Great…so when Jim released his new book How The Mighty Fall we were keen to get our hands on it. Its a great read and a wonderful follow up! How The Mighty Fall: And Why Some Companies Never Give In We’ve included a link to Jim’s Top Ten Lists below and a recent interview. Enjoy and share your thoughts on Jim Collins with us here or by Twitter: @meninkilts
Ten Books Jim Collins Recommends 1. Churchill, The Second World War
2. Caro, Master of the Senate
3. Goodwin, Team of Rivals
4. Bernstein, Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk
5. Lewis, Moneyball
6. Homer, The Iliad
7. Drucker, The Effective Executive
8. Gardner, Self-Renewal
9. Lewis, Assault on Lake Casitas
10. Manchester, Goodbye Darkness Jim Collins Top 10 Great Courses from the Teaching Company 1. How to Listen to and Understand Great Music by Robert Greenberg.
2. Great American Presidents
3. Argumentation – The Study of Effective Reasoning
4. What are the Chances? Probability Made Clear
5. Economic History of the United States, 1900 - 2000
6. Art Across the Ages
7. Dante’s Divine Comedy
8. Emperors of Rome
9. The History of Ancient Egypt
10. History of Modern Russia + From Yao to Mao – 5000 years of Chinese History