High Rise Window Cleaning
Quality High Rise Window Cleaning
Men In Kilts is proud to offer commercial clients quality high rise window cleaning services.
Our high rise window cleaning team members are fully trained and experienced. You can count on consistently superior workmanship, every time.
- Professional Service
- $5 Million Liability Insurance
- 100% Clean Guarantee
- Industry Leading Safety Commitment
- IWCA Members
- Experienced & Bonded Team Members
What Is High Rise or Bosun Chair Work?
High Rise or Bosun Chair Work is defined as a set of techniques in which ropes and specialized hardware are used to provide the primary means of support for workers to access and complete work. This is accomplished using a two-rope system. The main rope supports the worker and the safety, or back-up, rope provides fall protection.
What Are The Benefits Of High Rise/Bosun Chair Work?
Cost Effective: Compared with traditional methods for performing high-angle work, i.e. man lifts, crane buckets, scaffold, swing stage, etc., bosun chairs provide substantial cost and time savings. Rope Access Systems are simple and easily adapted to a wide variety of circumstances. This results in less time getting there and more time on task.
Minimal Disruption: Bosun Chair systems are easily deployed and require very little physical space. This minimizes disruption of normal operations, traffic, pedestrians and public areas.
WCB/OSHA Compliant: Men In Kilts High Rise Technicians use an independently anchored WCB / OSHA compliant fall arrest system as a redundant back up to positioning ropes and equipment. All Men In Kilts High Rise Technicians go through both Fall Protection and Controlled Descent training before being allowed on any building.
- Multi-unit Communities (Townhouses, Condo’s, Single Family)
- Property Managers & Property Management Companies
- Strata Councils – Multi-unit Condo Assc. (HOA’s)
- Businesses & Store Owners
- Maintenance & Facility Managers
- Government and Municipal Departments
- Rental Complexes (Apartments)
- Co-Ops (Cooperative Housing Associations