Men In Kilts is hiring at many locations across North America. Use the form below to apply for any of our posted career positions or feel free to just submit your resume.
Sales Agents a Sales Agents - Head Office
Location: Head Office - Surrey
Status: Posting (Open)
It’s Great Being Awesome, Come Join Us!
Our Business: Men In Kilts Window Cleaning (yes, we clean windows in our kilts!)
Our Tag Line: No Peeking!!!
Our Mission: To bring smiles to the world, one kilt at a time!
The Opportunity: We are looking for friendly, energetic and confident Customer Service & Sales Agents to join our team at Men In Kilts Head Quarters, located in Surrey, BC.
Our Call Centre Agents are valuable members of our dynamic team, providing exceptional customer service with a natural ability to build rapport with our clients while generating revenue by scheduling jobs from incoming calls. The successful candidates will be responsible for serving the needs of our clients located across North America.
Skills & Experience Required
Minimum 1-year customer service & sales experience
Proficient using MS Office programs (MS Word/Excel)
Minimum typing speed of 45 wpm
- Providing exceptional customer service to our customers and franchise owners
- Scheduling appointments for new and repeat clients using our custom software, Kiltnet
- Collecting accurate and detailed client information to dispatch jobs to our franchisees
- Building rapport with our clients to understand and meet all of their service needs
- Assist in resolving complaints, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ability to follow processes, strong learning behaviors, with a strong attention to detail
- Above all else, excellent organizational and communication skills
- Positive demeanor, energetic, outgoing and fun
- Natural ability to build rapport with internal and external customers
- Confidence and initiative to learn and grow within the team dynamics
- Ability to thrive and excel in a fun, fast paced team environment
Full time hours, up to 40 hours/week. Shift hours start as early as 5:00 AM and are scheduled as late as 5:00 PM, depending on a rotating scheduled, Monday through Saturday. Agents are expected to rotate working Saturdays. Shifts to be scheduled by Call Centre Team Lead.
Training wage of $15.00/hour during our three-month training program. Earnings then include a base wage, plus commission and bonuses. Wages to be reviewed after 3 months.
If you’re awesome, dedicated and fun – please apply!
Write “Customer Service & Sales Agent” in your subject line and attach a resume with a cover letter. In your cover letter include a summary of your admin and marketing experience, as well as why this position at Men In Kilts is meant for you!
We thank all applicants for their interest. Due to the large volume of applications received, only those most qualified for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
In News: Our national franchise has been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, MSNBC, Fox Business, Global & Global National TV, The National Post, City TV, CBC TV and many more media outlets. It’s great being awesome, come join us!