Professional House Washing Service
Men In Kilts provides professional quality house washing for your home. Our kilted technicians can clean vinyl, stucco, hardie plank (cement board), wood siding and more.
Our kilted technicians use two methods depending on the surface material. Pressure washing and in some *select locations a water fed pole fitted with a soft bristled brush for those hard to reach spots.
Why do you need House Washing services?
- House washing can remove any mold or mildew build-up on exterior walls. When mold or mildew build up around your home, it can have a negative effect on your health.
- Salt and dirt from roadways get carried in the wind finding its way to the exterior walls of your home. When left unclean, these substances can deteriorate your walls and take years off the protection of your home.
- Some people try to clean the walls of their home themselves. When using a pressure washer, you can use too much pressure resulting in damage to the exterior walls.
- Your home has hard to reach areas that require ladders and other gear to do the job safely. A professional has the training and gear required to perform the service safely.
- Driveways or walkways that have mold or mildew growing on them are not only hazardous to your health outside, but will track inside your home if left unclean.
- A home that is clean on the outside can add curb appeal if you are in the market to sell. If not, a clean home always feels more inviting and one less thing to worry about when people come over.
For your convenience, we offer 6 days a week scheduling and we are fully insured. Check out our Green Commitment to see that we care about this beautiful planet we live on and what steps we are taking to preserve it.
Trained & Insured Technicians
Our Clean Guarantee
Locally Owned & Operated
Free Estimates 6 days a week
Our Customers Love Us! And we love them as well!
Even more great reasons to choose Men In Kilts! Check out what are customers are saying about us!
Looking for Commercial Building Washing (not incl. roof)? Click here to find out more.